Admission & Fee
Any inquiries about the academy and camp could be answered via:
Phone Number:(02) 280-6403
Registration form should be filled up.
All details should be real and correct.
Guidelines are composed of the step by step process which should be followed in order to accomplish the enrollment.
It also contains rules and regulations of the academy.
Registration fee warrants that the student will enroll.
Registration fee is not refundable.
Payment should be fully paid 4 weeks prior to the start of the classes.
Invoice of the registration fee and all other fees would be sent.
Confirmation of the enrollment will be sent via e-mail.
This is for the pick-up process in the airport.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Booking is also available @LSJ Travel and Tours)
This is composed of some reminders which are relevant when coming to the Philippines and the place and time where the student will be picked-up will be provided.
Welcome to the Philippines!
Welcome to IDEA!
IDEA Program Rates
Registration Fee $100
Accommodation Deposit $100
20 Weeks $100
24 Weeks $137
- 1st Extension $81
- 2nd Extension $171
- 3rd Extension $65
Tour Fee Depends on the place
Pick up Fee $27
IDEA Camp Rates
- Passport – Check the validation date. Make sure its expiry date is longer than 6 months. Keep 1 xerox copy and 2 pictures just in case of loss.
- Visa – Philippines offer free visa for 21 days. One can also apply for 59 days visa from Korea before coming to the Philippines.
- Plane ticket – Make sure to check the spelling of your name, seat number, departure date and return date. Keep one extra copy. Make sure to check the seat status if it is stated ‘OK’
- Currency exchange – Have your 50 and 100 US bills exchanged to peso.
- Credit or debit card – Bring only credit or debit card with the sign of VISA and MASTER with you; these can be used in the Philippines.
- Traveler’s insurance – Apply for your own traveler’s insurance just in case of any possible accidents.
Classes and studies
- Dictionary – electronic dictionary/ paper dictionary. This will be very helpful and make sure to bring a lot of spare batteries for our electronic dictionary.
- Writing materials and notebooks – writing materials such as pencils, ballpens, notebooks are available. However, Korean materials are more high quality.
- Caps – needed during activity/tour days.
- Shorts – bring at least 3~4 pairs.
- Long pants – bring at least 2 pairs, it could be worn when going out.
- T-shirts – bring at least 4~5 pieces.
- Jacket – waterproof jacket is highly recommended
- Shoes – slipper, sandals and rubber shoes
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Soap & shampoo
- Sun block
- Personal medicine
- 220V Adapter